NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- H Hudson London Brooksby Men's black leather pull on ankle boots sz. 44
- LE COQ SPORTIF Solas Olive
- New 368 Frye Melissa Button Riding Boot 7 Fatigue Oiled Suede
- Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit 876066-001 Mens shoes
- NIKE SFB JUNGLE 8 LEATHER US MEN SZ 8
- Reebok TYAK shoes Women's Work
- shoes Volleyball Wave Bolt 7 Low Woman V1gc186061
- Tretorn Bailey4 Hi Lace Sneaker shoes Mens Size 8 Waterproof Boot Nylon Upper
- Women's El Naturalista Koi N5090 Mules in Green
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.