NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- COLE HAAN SZ 11 Province TOWN BIT DRIVER II BROWN Pebbled Men Loafer Slip On NEW
- women Vince Camuto Paton Bottes
- Jordan 11 Concord size 12 Tinker Hatfield Signature
- Mens Clarks SALE Sidmouth Mile Leather Casual Lace Up shoes Wide H Fitting
- New Reebok x BTS BT21 OfficiaI Women's Royal Bridge 2.0 shoes Sneakers - RJ
- Nine West Women's Tyler Reptile Pump - Choose SZ color
- Puma Suede Platform Classic Retro Vintage Sneaker shoes red 362223 03 WOW SALE
- Skechers 64765 USA Mens Eris Sebos Oxford- Choose SZ color.
- Tory Burch Tumbled Flat Reva 8 M
- 2013 Nike NSW Dunk Free QS Greenwich green 621023 001 - men's US10.5
- Allen Edmonds McTavish Brown Men's Size 10.5 D Wingtip Brogue Oxford shoes 4035
- Bruno Magli Men's Green Suede Driving Moccasins Loafers shoes Sz 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Cole Haan Wing tips 9.5
- Florsheim Men's Heights Moc Toe Oxford Black 14168-001
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.