NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ecco Biom Lite 80200359503 Green
- ImacTex Mens 3 Eye Leisure Water Resistant Walking shoes ALL SIZES
- Marco Tozzi Women's Slip-Ons Slip shoes Summer 24709-32 412 Beige New
- New Balance WSD400P3 Womens WSD400V1 Track shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Nike LeBron X John Elliot Icon size 44,5 EU
- Revenge X Storm Neon Green Size 4 LA pop Up
- Stacy Adams Fashion Wyn Cap Toe Casual Black Side Zipper Sneaker Boot 53432-001
- Tory Burch Size 7.5 Tan Cognac Leather Reva Low Wedges
- Adidas men's brown trainers size 8
- ALLEN EDMONDS COLLEGE FOOTWEAR MAN LOAFER LEATHER BROWN - 9F58
- CALZATURA men SNEAKERS CRIME LONDON NABUK grey - 2403
- DI MELLA Napoli Wholecut Oxford shoes Hand-made in Fatte a Mano
- FI-7248 Red with spikes and side buckle Slip on Fiesso by Aurelio Garcia
- ITALIENISCHE DESIGNER SNEAKER HANDARBEIT HANDMADE FLACHE SOHLE black LACK
- Men’s COLE HAAN Original Grand Sticthlite Wingtips Sz 9.5
- N.HOOLYWOOD loafers US8.5BLK leather 961SE03 pieces16SS shoes (K23519
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.