NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Magnanni Gavin Midbrown Chukka Boot size 8 US (18598-5) 539
- NEW BALANCE MADE IN THE USA M997PTB - NAVY-GREY
- NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB CIVILIST QUILTED BLACK-WHT SZ 10 RARE
- Reebok Kamikaze II Mid Remember The Alamo 2 Cyclone Grey Steel Gr-Pwd B V63452
- Sneaky Steve Doverlake men Cognac Pelle Stivali - 43 EU
- Swims Penny Loafer Alligator Brown Driving Moccasin Loafer Men's sizes 8-12 New
- 2018 WMNS Nike Air Max 97 SZ 8.5 Black Igloo 921733-012
- Allen Edmonds Men's shoes Schreier Tassled Loafers Black 11.5 D (142)
- CAMEL CROWN Mens Hiking shoes Low Cut Boots Leather Walking shoes for Outdoor 9
- Diadora Heritage Scarpa Sneaker Unisex MI BASKET USED Bianco-blue
- Firetrap Rutland Low shoes Mens Gents Brogues Laces Fastened Comfortable Fit
- Jambu Sugar Floral Peep Toe Wedged Sandals Women Size 8M Strappy Sandals NEW
- Men's Allen Edmonds Hancock Independence Black Cap Toe Oxford 7.5 7 1 5 575 ret
- New Balance Mannelijk 373 Trainers, bluew
- NIKE BLAZER ROYAL EASTER QS AO2368-600 ARCTIC PINK SAIL LECHE blueE SIZE 11
- Reebok Men's Classic Leather Mid Ripple TB Casual shoes
- Seychelles Women's Lucky Penny Bootie
- 2001 NIKE AIR MAX 95 TURBO PINK sz 9.5 605097 064 PATTA PARRA Cherrywood
- Tretorn Harriet Over The Knee Rain Boots, Black, 3 UK
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.