NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ecco Biom Lite 80200359503 Green
- ImacTex Mens 3 Eye Leisure Water Resistant Walking shoes ALL SIZES
- Marco Tozzi Women's Slip-Ons Slip shoes Summer 24709-32 412 Beige New
- New Balance WSD400P3 Womens WSD400V1 Track shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Nike LeBron X John Elliot Icon size 44,5 EU
- Revenge X Storm Neon Green Size 4 LA pop Up
- Stacy Adams Fashion Wyn Cap Toe Casual Black Side Zipper Sneaker Boot 53432-001
- Tretorn Women's Ny Lite 4 Bold Fashion Sneaker
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi 174 CP9048 bluee halfshoes
- Ariat Ankle Boots Kiltie Lace Up Brown Western Paddock Chukka Brazil Womens 6.5M
- Carlos by Santana Men's Navarro Penny Loafer
- DKNY Darcy Lace Up Ankle Boots 015, Black Leather, 9.5 US 40.5 EU
- FLY London Women's Woof783fly Mid Calf Boot - Choose SZ color
- IVAN TROY Brown Handmade Italian Leather Dress shoes Monk Strap Office shoes
- Men’s Mephisto Shark Leather Sandals Sz 13 (47)
- Neu HERREN CONVERSE NEUTRAL BEIGE ALL STAR OX WILDLEDER SNEAKER LEICHTE SLIPPER
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller��s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||��EXCELLENT PRE-OWNED��|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10||Pattern:||SNAKE|
Does not apply
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.