NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Maison Margiela Boots - Size 41, NEW IN BOX, Retail
- New Balance Men's L4040V3 Cleat Baseball shoes - Choose SZ color
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Running Women's shoes
- Reebok Men's Z Pump Rise Ankle-High Basketball shoes
- Softwalk Rocklin Booties - Women's Size 10.5 WW - Brown
- Tabi Slippers Ninjya SOU SOU KYOTO Room shoes Black Japanese Traditional New
- 2Q Nike Lunarepic Low Fk Flyknit 2 Gyakusou UK 6 EU 40 880283-400 Unisex
- Allen Edmonds Parkland Pebble Leather shoes Penny Loafers Brown Mens 7D 7 D
- Bugatti 311-25206 Business Schuh in black Leder Gr.42
- Daniele Alessandrini shoes MADE IN ITALY Leather Man Black F062KL673525 1 NWT
- Frye Cara Cognac Leather Tall Pull On Boots Sz 7 398 NEW
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY EXECUTIVE COLLECTION WINGTIPS OXBLOOD FULL BROGUE OXFORDS
- Mens Dress Formal Slip on Loafers Leather Brogue Vintage Business shoes Solid WU
- New Balance 701 WL701PKP brown snow boots
- Nike Flex 2018 RN Mens Men's Sneaker Sneakers shoes Cool Grey White Size 10.5
- Reebok Sneaker RAPIDE MU DV3805 Mehrfarbig Wht Team Purple Neon Red
- shoes men Sneakers BIKKEMBERGS BKE 108692 Runner Leather Lycra blue Nuove
- Adidas Men's Terrex Tracerocker Low Rise Hiking Boots 11 UK
- Via Spiga Women's Robyn Woven Wedge Sandal - Choose SZ color
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.