NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Made in Italia shoes Women Ballet flats Green 89390 BDT OUTLET
- New Balance deportes femenino blue 44189
- Nike Basketball KD VI Elite US8 UK7 PHT BL TM ORNG-ATMC 642838 400 Kevin Durant
- REEBOK CLASSIC REVENGE DV4065 COLOR WHITE HERITAGE CASUAL STYLE MODERNIST STORE
- SNEAKERS MAN NEW BALANCE 247 LIFESTYLE MRL247OM CASUAL SHOES MEN SNKRSROOM WHITE
- Superstar LTO Originals - Dark Side Imperials - RARE - ONLY PAIR IN BOX
- 2005 Nike Brand Air Jordan 10 Retro black 310805 010 - men's US11
- Allen Edmonds Manchester Size 12 AA Burgundy Wing Tip Tassel Loafer Men's
- Brooks Laufschuhe Transcend 3 diva pink anthra blueefish 26 Gr. 40
- Costume National oxfords, black leather, men's size US 9 EU 42 380
- Filling Pieces Ripple Tonal Black Suede Made in Portugal handmade eur 46 us 13
- Jambu Belfast Hypergrip Black Men's Dress shoes
- Men's Allen Edmonds Black Strand Cap Toe Oxford Brogues Sz 8.5 D
- New 1100 Paolo Scafora Dark Brown shoes - 10.5 9.5 - (GENRUSS BOL FERTMgold)
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Suede Men's Trainers Size Uk 7,8,10,11
- PUMA Women's Fierce Core Cross-Trainer shoes
- shoes PINKO Woman pink Natural leather IH209Q-P65-Y394
- Adidas Equipment Support Running 37 38 42 45 46 s79128 Consortium Guidance
- Vass shoes Summer Derby Cognac Calf UK 10 EU 44 K Last BNIB
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.