NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Asics T700N 9623 Gel-Nimbus 19 Glacier Silver White Men's Running shoes US 8.5 M
- Clarks Men's Ashmont Brace Loafer
- Ecco Men'S New Jersey Lace Oxfords
- Harley-Davidson Women's Estelle Black Leather Motorcycle Pump Mid Calf D85426
- Jordan Max Aura Light Bone Light Bone-Grey Fog (AQ9084 004)
- Mens Red Wing 2231 Pecos Steel Toe 11 Inch Pull On Work Boots 7E
- New Balance X Undefeated Trailbuster Men's Size 13 Black White Leather TBTBUD
- NIKE SOCK RACER SP NSW GENEALOGY OF FREE MAIZE YELLOW-BLACK SZ 14
- Reebok Women's Cloudride DMX 3.0 Walking shoes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.