NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- JIMMY CHOO 'lance' Yellow Neon Patent Leather sandals Heels Size Uk 6 Eu 39
- Mens Christian Louboutin Strass Sneakers Swarovski Size 42.5 Us 8 3k 100% Auth
- New Balance Women's Gobiv2 Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Nike Air Jordan Trainer 1 Low Mens Basketball UK 7 EUR 41 US 8 845403-402
- Rag and Bone Dune Tan Suede Calla Espadrille Wedge Heel - NIB - Size 8.5 - 38.5
- Skechers Equalizer 3.0 Sumnin Mens Sports Trainers
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Calf Width:||ca. 10 cm||Exact Color:||Brown|
|Leg Height:||ca. 11 cm||Heel Height:||Very high heel (Greater than 8 cm)|
|Shoe Size:||EUR 37,5||Gender:||Ladies|
|Heel:||ca. 13 cm||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 1|
|EAN:||Does not apply||MPN:||B9K69208|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.