NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Cole Haan Women's Grandpro Hi, bluee, Size 8.0
- Fashion Zip Platform Stretchy Womens Over Knee Boots Stilettos Dress shoes Pumps
- Igi & Co and shoes men's Loafers Elegant College leather bluee Moccasin 41
- MARC SHOES 1.464.09-21 297 Pumps Peeptoe KARYA shell-jute
- MENS GRINDERS MUSTANG BROWN LEATHER WESTERN ANKLE COWBOY BOOTS
- New Court shoes Women's High Block Heels Formal OL Pumps Pointy Toe shoes Casual
- NIKE WMNS AIR PRESTO ULTRA SI women's nike running shoes 917694-200
- Reebok Club C 85 shoes Sneaker men Bianco AR0456-WHITE-GREEN
- Skechers Sport Women's D'Lites Life Saver Fashion Sneaker, Navy White, 7.5 XW US
- Vans Czarne Ultrarange Udc Black Peat
- VIONIC WOMENS SANDALS AMBER gold CORK SIZE 9
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Color:||Brown|
|Material:||Leather||UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.