NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Jo Ghost Parma Black Bronze Suede Leather Tall Boots Sz 36 US 6
- Men's Clarks Original Desert London Oxford Black Suede 26107883
- New Brighton Tree Black Leather Ankle Boots 9.5 Med
- NIKE Air max 97 blackes Prenium red white 312834-008
- Rare Mens Allen Edmonds Navy Pier Green orange Suede Loafers shoes Size 10.5 E
- Serfio Rossi Court shoes Size D 37,5 pink Ladies High Heels shoes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.