NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NIKE Air Max 1995 Ultra Jacquard Crimson JCRD EU45 UK10 US11 749771-008
- Rocky RKD0032 Elements of Service Duty Boot
- Valentino Rockstud bluee Patent Kitten Heel
- Womens Adidas Tubular Viral W neu Snekaerr White white Gr 40 Superstar Retro
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 solstice womens trainers sneakers 805939 003 NEW+BOX
- Puma Speed 600 Ignite Wn red blast royal bluee white
- Blondo Ellie Suede Waterproof Knee High Black Boots - 6.5 NEW 2
- K Swiss Kivor Mesh Men’s shoes White orange Black Preowned
- Sandalo basso SOFIA M. 6027 B in pelle blue - shoes women
- Tosca blue Women’'s Country Derbys gold (Platino 05P)
- ARIAT Men's Workhog Wellington Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot Oily Brown 13
- RARE VANS TH Taka Hayashi Chukka 75 LX Canvas Leather Marshmallow Nubuck Sz 13
- Stuart Weitzman Sleek Heel Sandal - Women's Size 10.5 M - Black
- Aigle Men's Benyl M Wellington Boots Green (Bronze 001) 8 UK
- BCBGeneration Suede Women's shoes Pumps Black Heel Suede US Size 7 M 165
- CONVERSE PatBo SHROUD HIGH LINE OX FLORAL FLOWERS LOW TOP 554866C Sz 5.5 NEW
- Franco Sarto Christine Mushroom Suede Knee High Boots Womens Size 6.5
- Hunter Boots Women's Original Tall BLACK Gloss Rain Boot 8US 39EU 150
- Men 8.5Us Red Wing Suede Boots
- NEW H&M TAUPE 100% LEATHER ROUND TOE STACKED BLOCK HEEL ANKLE BOOT 8 (39) M
- Nike Air Max 1 QS The 6 Size UK 9.5 EU 44.5 US 10.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.