NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Propet Women's Aurora Strappy Slingback Sandal Denim Full Grain Leather
- shoes CAMPER Man Sneakers trendy grey Fabric 18869-059
- Vans Old Skool womenes Chocolate Ante Zapatillas
- Womens Hollow Out Sandals Leather Flats High Top shoes Retro Breathable shoes Sz
- AZUREE CANNES MAGNIFIQUES ESCARPINS black ET silver TALON 6 cm 5 38 SOIREE FETE
- Clarks Mens Montacute Wing Lace-Ups Brown (Dark Brown Leather) 9 UK
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture SNEAKERS Size US 10 EU 9
- women Karen Scott Hollee Bottes color blue Navy size 40 EU 9 US
- JEANNOT - Sandalo JEANNOT Articolo 35211 Sandalo JEANNOT
- Men Oxfords shoes C-Urder Leather Wingtip Hugo Boss Black 50310045 Medium (D, M)
- NEW Asics Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Sneakers Carbon White Coral sz 7M
- Nike Lab Benassi Pigalle Duo Ultra Slide Carnation pink Pink Sail 902783-600 8-1
- PUMA BASKET HEART PATENT WMNS WHITE PUMA WHITE
- black LUXUS PUMPS NEU SANDALEN DAMEN SCHUHE X61 LUXURY WOMEN STRASS SHOES 38
- TOD'S MEN'S SUEDE LOAFERS MOCCASINS NEW GREEN 74B
- 108349-400 Melvin & Hamilton Claire 6 Leder Slipper silver EUR 40
- Asics GT-DS Men's shoes Huarache White White h6g3n-0101
- CLARKS SHOES GLEMENT LACE TAN LEATHER
- Eastland Men's Newport Brown Leather Loafers
- Haflinger Women's ASD Dynamic Slip on Slipper, Paprika, 42 EU 11 M US
- Keen Womens Targhee III Walking shoes bluee Brown Sports Outdoors Trainers
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.