NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New Manali Black Suede Leather Made in shoes Size 43 US 10
- Nike Marxman PRM Bnib Size 9.5
- Rieker 5529224 Womens Brown Ankle Boot UK 6 EU 39
- Sneakers U.S. Polo FLASH4060S8_LT1 Homme black 89303
- Adidas Alpha Bounce EM (DB1091) Running shoes Athletic Sneakers Trainers
- Vans Men's Ward Canvas Black Black Low-Top shoes Trainers Sneakers
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA SNEAKERS SHOES 3E5838 RED NEW 39,5 40 UK 6.5
- Clarks Artisan Leather Wedges Ankle Strap -Wynnmere Fox Pebble 6.5M NEW A295301
- Easy Spirit Women's Romy Sneaker
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.