NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- shoes PREMIATA Woman Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Fabric,Natural leather LUCYD-2948
- KD VII Kevin Durant WEATHERMAN EMERALD GREEN SZ 13.0 NEW AUTHENTIC RARE
- Isabel Marant Ferlyn Ladies Loafers size 37
- Air Jordan Retro 6 VI Premium Motorsport 395866 101 Sz 12
- Belstaff Men's Stockwell Black Suede Leather Boots shoes US 9 IT 42
- Converse One Star Wolf Grey Suede Adult Trainers
- FIND Women's Mules with Pointed Toe and Kitten Heels Black (Black) 4 UK
- J.Renee Womens Mayetta Taupe Pump - 7 M
- Men 9.5Us cm Nike Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.