NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 1901 adidas Predator Tango 19.3 TF Men's Turf Soccer Football shoes CM8546
- ASICS Men's Noosa FF Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Clarks JINK SUEDE Beige mod. 342936
- ECCO Kinhin Mens Sz 11-11.5 Black Leather Comfort Fashion Sneakers shoes ZZ-928
- Sneaky Steve Aspect men Khaki Scamosciato shoes - 45 EU
- Waldläufer Helgo , Dynamic-Sohle, Denver (Nubuck), Dark bluee 482300-191-002
- Georgia Boot Men's Flxpoint 10 in Work shoes - Choose SZ color
- Lacoste Explorateur Classic CAM001502H Black
- Mens Clarks Removable Insole Casual Lace Up Textile shoes Mapped Edge
- NEW Diane Von Furstenberg DVF Senna Black wedge Lace-up Bootie 398 size 7.5
- Nike Wmns Legend React Running Womens shoes Wolf Grey NWOB AA1626-003
- Rainbow Sandals Women's Single Layer Premier Leather Narrow Strap Sierra Brown
- shoes men CLASSICHE ELEGANTI ALLACCIATE PELLE CUOIO Made in n. 41
- Teeze 01 Stiletto Two-Tone Pumps
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||35 EU||MPN:||J39-VN0A38GEVG41|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.