NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Ladies Sneakers Trainers Running shoes Cg6090 Pink New
- Salvatore Ferragamo Boutique Block Heel Pumps Sz 10.5 AAAA Beige Career shoes
- JIMMY CHOO lace Patent Black 37 NWT
- ALEGRIA Han-509 Leather Ankle Boots Womans sz 6 6.5 Raked Textured Floral
- Ben Sherman Men's Julian Wingtip Oxford - Choose SZ color
- CONVERSE SNEAKERS CTAS CLEAN LIFT OX BLACK LACE-WHITE 561287C
- Etnies Scout Xt Ws bluee 37 EU (6.5 US 4 UK)
- Hogan shoes Men's Size 13, color Grey
- Madden Girl Women's Pheonixx Ankle Bootie Black Paris 7.5 M US
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Exceptional condition, new without box, no signs of wear”|
|Style:||Pumps, Classics||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
|Color:||Beige||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 38|
|Heel Height:||Very High Heel (4 1/2 in or More)|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.