NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Air Jordan X (10) High Top Cement Light Grey Black White GA New Box Size 9
- Rockport Men's Eureka Plus Mudguard Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Valentino 995 Spike Studded Pink Sandals in sze 38--8 US. NIB.
- Women Pointy Toe High Stiletto Heel Real Leather Knee Boot shoes Leopard Stretchy
- Freya pink Women's Eva Peep-Toe high heel size UK 7 EU 40
- Gee WaWa Patricia Sandal-Size 8
- Thalia Sodi Womens Luana Suede Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals, Navy, Size 5.5
- Diesel OZYS Womens Black Boots
- TRONCHETTI black GIARDINI A807075D-100 women PELLE black
- MARKON CAMEL SHOOTIE BOOTS (6-1 2 MEDIUM) NEW IN BOX
- NIB Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats shoes Cobra-Embossed Black Natural 9 M
- Nike Air Max 97 Wheat gold Uk Size 7 Eur 41 921733-700
- Game of Thrones x adidas Ultra Boost White Walkers - EU 42 2 3 US 9 UK 8.5
- AGL ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI Black Ballet Flat W Cap Toe size 37.5
- BALENCIAGA ARENA white CLAIR CLEAR WHITE SNEAKER 326454 NEW 9.5 10 43
- Cole Haan Women's Red Leather Weaved Platform Heels SZ 10
- FERRAGAMO Brown Suede Leather 9 EE Men's Desert Ankle Fashion Boots Dress Casual
- Hunter Original High Gloss Adjustable Wellingtons Bnib Uk Size 3 Eu 35 36
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E3020 WEISS blue NEU NEW 9 43 43,5
- New Balance - shoes Running women - Grey Pink - W420LG3
- Nike Air Odyssey OG University Red White Sail Grey New With Box UK Size 9
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.