NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Winter Ladies 2019 Round Toe Flat Over The Knee Boots Thigh High Boot Plus SZ
- Adidas Predator LZ Xtrx SG V20983 black halfshoes
- shoes REBECCA VAN DIK Femme blue G115 BL
- Fioletowe Adidas Run 70S B96560
- Lemon Jelly grey Gemütliche 09
- New Rock NR M.NEOTYRE07 S6 black, purples - Bottes, Neotyre, Femme
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Laser SZ 10.5 ( 705333-105 )
- Rieker Men's 15264 Loafers Black (black 00) 7.5 UK
- Teva 1017146 Womens W DE LA Vina Dos Chelsea Boot- Choose SZ color.
- WALTER STEIGER BLK TAN Pony Fur Platform Ontano Bowed Pumps NIB 1495 37.5
- BCBG BCBGMAXAZRIA Women MA-Martha Open Toe Python Sandal shoes, Nude, US 8.5
- Decollete women Tacco 12 Plateau red Pleaser SEDUCE-216
- Ivanka Trump Womens CLEO Leather Peep Toe Classic Pumps, Black, Size 9.5 024n
- Skechers Men's Delson Camben Slip-On Sneaker Olive
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.