NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- JESSICA SIMPSON KNEE HIGH EGGPLANT BOOTS SIZE 9.5
- NAPAPIJRI FOOTWEAR Women's Misan Low-Top Slippers Grey (Grey N80) 7 UK
- Nike Flyknit RN Free Large Swoosh UK8 US9 EU42.5 With Box Lab Racer Black HTM SP
- SCARPA greyPORT 14303 COL grey CEMENTO TREKKING VIBRAM GRITEX MADE IN ITALY
- Winter Womens Slouch shoes Mid-Calf Bowknot Boot Pull On Faux Suede Wedge Heel
- Womens stylish PU Leather Low Block Heel Round Toe Buckle Combat Boots New
- Women Super High Platform Block Heels PVC Clear Ankle Strap Buckle Sandals shoes
- Happiness Woman Sneakers Discount - 75 % Art. 93 13 Zip - Colour Black
- Adidas Tubular Shadow Knit Brown Sizes UK 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Limited Crep BB8824
- Mens Reebok Instapump Fury ASYM
- STIVALETTI INVERNALI women PELLE CAMOSCIO VERNICE ILARIO MORELLI 3102 ITALIANE
- Stuart Weitzman Frauen Flache Sandalen gold Groesse 8.5 US 39.5 EU
- shoes Baskets Nike femme Wn's Air Max 95 LX Guava Ice size pink Cuir
- Adidas Women's I-5923 W Fitness shoes Green
- 42 43 Colavelli 18 cm Sexy pearl grey fetish platform peeptoe pumps high heels
- ADIDAS YEEZY 700 Geode EG6860 Size 9 100% Authentic
- Boots vintage Black 1980 - CITY 55 Paris T.36,5
- CLARKS SHOES UNNATURE TIME BLACK LEATHER
- Etienne Aigner 7.5M Costa Brown Knee High Riding Boots Equestrian Style Womens
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.