NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Bed Stu Predege Black Lux Boots Leather Lace Up Hand Made size 13
- Converse Ctas Ox shoes Sneaker Collo Basso men grey 155571C-grey
- Fly London Ylux 979 Women Sandals In Red Leather UK Size 3 - 8
- KATY PERRY The Catie Rubiks Cube Block Open Toe High Heel Pumps NEW Womens 6 8.5
- Mens New Brown Crazy Horse Leather Gusset Chelsea Boots 6 - 12
- NEW Womens 7 11 Chaco Z Volv 2 Sport Sandal Candy Mint Green Purple orange
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro 28.5 from japan (5656
- Propper Tactical Duty Boot 8 Tactical Duty Police Ems Uniforms
- shoes PRADA LUSSO 4E2939 red NUOVE 8 42 42,5
- TED BAKER LONDON Women's Pink Patent Leather Flat Ballet shoes Size 7
- 80s ALDO Vintage Suede OTK Tall Thigh Boots 37 - US 6
- Antica Cuoieria P18us men's shoes moccasins 20279-M-V29 MOUNT blue
- BY8715 Adidas x Pharrell Williams Men Tennis HU pink tactile pink raw pink
- DC Men's Net Lace-Up shoes, Black Black Black, 12 D M US
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.