NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- MARC FISHER Alida Espadrille Platform Wedge SZ 6 M 159.95
- New Balance WL501 Classic Run shoes-W Womens 501 Running Lifestyle
- NIKE JORDAN 3 Retro 88 OG US UK 8 9 10 11 12 13 WHITE CEMENT Fire Red 580775-160
- Reebok Zigkick Work RB703 Industrial and Construction shoes
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Annapolis Desert Suede Chukka Boots STS18473 NEW
- Taylor Says Woman's Melons Heels sz 8.5 6 platform, color Red and White
- 65- Richelieu men brown Church's Grafton 95F 43,5 Excellent État
- AMARANTI SANDALI CIABATTE ZEPPE CON PERLINE ALTA MODA PELLE NABUK red n. 39
- Bugatti Mens Lace Up Formal shoes
- Daniele Alessandrini shoes Sneaker Man bluee F071K093221 3 Sz.42 MAKE OFFER
- women Lucky Brand Bottes color brown Toffee size 37 EU 6 US
- ISSEY MIYAKE MEN Side Zip High Cut Sneakers Size 1(K-65090)
- Men’s Allen Edmonds 5th Avenue Cap Toe Oxford Leather shoes 9.5 E Wide Burgundy
- NEW BALANCE 574 SPORT DEEP SEA blueE SUEDE NAVY OFF WHITE 574S MS574BB SZ 8
- NIKE DUNK SKY HI LIB QS blueE RECALL-WHITE-LINEN WOMENS SZ 5.5
- Reebok Royal Ultra BS7966
- Skechers 65745 Men's Ryler-Merano Loafer shoes
- 13292 CLARKS ORIGINALS DESERT BOOTS 13292 blueE shoes boots woman
- Tory Burch Patent Leather Miller Sandal Thong BLACK FLORAL 8 Or 8.5 NIB
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.