NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Australia Luxe Collective Women's Mercy Knit Booties Boots Brown Size 9 NWOB
- Clarks Petrina Abby Sandal - Women's
- Ed Hardy Hombre Zapatillas Scun Chunky Runner, whiteo
- Hobo Halbschuh Charly Marcelle tobago bluee
- La Sportiva Womens FC 4.0 GTX Athletic Trail Hiking Mid Boots Sz US 10.5 EU 42.5
- Mokassins Velours Leder Dunkelblue Volants moccasins shoes leather Navy bluee
- NEW Gianni Bini Womens 8.0 M Take Too Platform Ankle Boots Black Leather Zipper
- NIKE MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME 875841 NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA SE
- Reebok Classic InstaPump Fury AR Grey White
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.