NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Air Max 720 Black Anthracite Black Men's Trainers size 9.5EU 43.5.
- Puma Tazon Men Sneakers Sneakers Running shoes 189873 002 Black White Red New
- Skechers 982 Hi-Lites - Medal Toes Colour White pink gold, Size UK
- Vibram FiveFingers Men's V-Alpha shoes M7103 Military Grey Size 47 US 12-12.5
- Women's Pantofola d'gold Gianna Low Ladies Low rise Trainers in Grey
- Bally Suite SUISSE Brown Leather Suede Boots size 7 Made in Switzerland NEW
- BN FENDI ROMA CROCODILE ALLIGATOR SKIN HIGH TOP LUXURY SNEAKERS SHOES SZ.11 11.5
- Cole Haan Sapor Suede Monroe Wing Oxford II Casual Dress shoes - C25051 - SZ 11
- Florsheim Men's Denison Moc Toe Penny Driver Red shoes 13094-600
- Jump Sullivan Genuine Leather Men's High-Top Sneaker, Navy 8-15US
- Mens Handmade shoes Genuine Tan Shaded Leather Double Monk Strap Toe Cap Formal
- NEW To Boot New York 'Medford' Double Monk - Cognac Size 10.5 M 425 (C10)
- Nike Jordan Ultra.Fly 2 Men's Basketball shoes 897998, Black Gym Red White, 11.5
- RENE CAOVILLA size 8 WOMENS SHOE FLAT T-STRAP-SILK WITH ORNAMENTS-NWB UNIQUE
- shoes - Minelli - woman boots F90 116 leather brown - size 39
- 2003 Vintage RARE Adidas San-Francisco City Series Size 6 Casuals
- Tricker’s Bourton 5633 In Suede Coffee 44.5 Derby Brogues Tricker’s men
- Baffin Men's Ease Waterproof Insulated Boot - Round Toe - EASEM001-BK1
- CAROLINA GLASER shoes 656995 BrownｘMulticolor 23ｃｍ
- Donald J. Pliner Womens Greece Pink Dress Sandals shoes 9 Medium (B,M) BHFO 0474
- Geox D Nurit A, Sandales femme - black (Black), 38 EU -
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.