NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Cole Haan Women's Cary Venetian Moccasin - Choose SZ color
- FENDI MID-CALF MOTO SHEARLING FUR LINED BOOTS EU 38 UK 5 US 8
- Jordan 6 OG Varsity Red Infrared Size 10.5 100% Authentic Yeezy Bape Supreme
- Mens Cowboy High Top Chelsea Ankle Boots Suede Leather Chunky Heels Retro shoes
- New Rock Cowboy UK9 EU43 Glam rock punk emo metal
- Nocana Cowgirl Boots Size 9 Leather Never Worn
- PUMA Men's Court Breaker L Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- shoes Suede Platform Trace Animal Puma Black Women
- TWINSET Made in luxury green leather court shoes pumps floral print 330
- Adidas Core Hombre Cloudfoam Último Running Zapato B43843 Nuevo
- ASH women SCARPA SNEAKER CASUAL TEMPO LIBERO SS18-V-124436-003 VICTORIA DIFETTO
- Brand New Genuine Nike Air Jordan Future Low Uk 9 Eur 44
- Converse Boots CT AS BOOT HI 162410C Dunkelred black
- FRANCESCHETTI BROWN LEATHER UPPER MADE IN ITALY SIZE 45 US 11.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.