NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Cole Haan W07929 Womens Arlean Boot- Choose SZ color.
- women Walking Cradles Tippy shoes Loafer
- Jordan 11, Size 11 Space Jam (2016)
- Men's Cody James BBM05 13 Inch Round Toe Boots Black . Size 7.5 D
- New Rieker Mens shoes Low shoes Lace up Ankle Boots Leather shoes shoes
- Nine West Women's Wesh Leather Penny Loafer
- Puma Muse Maia Street 1 Womens Trainers Fuchsia Size 7.5
- Sioux Grasshopper Margerite Flower Ladies Moccasins
- Tony Lama Men's Coffee Full Quill Ostrich Cowboy Boot Round Toe - CT878
- AC524 MBT schuhe purple textil damen sneakers EU 37
- Aquatalia Women's Abbey Weatherproof Suede Wedge Slide Nude Suede Sandals
- CALZATURA women TRONCHETTO ISLO PELLE+SUEDE black - 4C2F
- Daringly bold “RINALDI, Made In , 44 (EU=10.5US)” bluent-toe leather loafers
- Genuine leather mens formal dress wedding business shoes lace up retro shoes hot
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“VERY NICE”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5||Euro Size:||42|
|Width:||M||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Color:||B;ACK||UPC:||Does not apply|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.