NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT BLACK-gold SZ 7.5
- Auth Manolo Blahnik Silver Rhinestone Satin Heels Sz 36
- 181 SCHUHWERK FRAU ÜBERSTREIFEN STOFF+STRASS SCHWARTZ+gold - 68A2
- Air jordan 11 retro cool grey brand new uk 10 usa 11 concord 72-10
- Bates Men's 6 Strike, Side Zip-M, Black, 10 XW US
- CONVERSE Addict Chuck Taylor Hi Natural Men's Sneakers shoes size US 7 1 2 Y127
- Fear Of God 1987 B-Ball All Star Pack (black varsity Red)
- INC International Concepts Delisa Black Womens shoes Size 7 M Boots MSRP 149.5
- Marsell Blocco Vernice black shoes Cuir Verni
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.