NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Remonte Women’'s D5502 T-Bar Heels bluee (Pazifik-metallic Pacific 14) 6.5 UK
- Tory Burch Chelsea Perfetto black
- shoes HOT SEXY DISCO SANDALI PLATEAU TACCO 17 N. 38
- Etnies Scout Ladies shoes Grey pink Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
- Ladies Black Cowboy Boots Genuine Leather Western Cowgirl Line Dance Boots 2000
- ASICS tennis shoes Gel-Court Speed OC Men's White bluee
- ECCO Women's Intrinsic TR Midcut Fashion Sneaker
- Tronchetti stringati black Giardini A719684 9684
- Aquatalia New Fausta Black Womens shoes Size 5 M Boots MSRP 450
- Legero Women’s Campania Hi-Top Trainers, Grey Grey (Ematite 88) 4.5 UK
- Mens Nike Huarache E.D.G.E TXT QS White Clear Emerald Total orange BQ5206-100
- 1,000 Bally Hobston Brown Leather Ankle Boots Size US 9.5 Made in Switzerland
- Adidas Superstar J White Hologram Iridescent Girls Women's Trainers AQ6278
- bluendstone Classic Series Chelsea Unisex Boots - Voltan Black All Sizes
- COLE HAAN Air Jen Oli Chelsea Green Suede Ankle Bootie Heels NEW Womens Sz 9
- ELISA Cavaletti Stiefel Boots Bikerstiefel ELW170153200 Siefeletten Gr 40
- Ivy Kirzhner Alps Open Toe Over The Knee Boots Size 7 M NEW
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E2719 black yellow NEU NEW 9 43 43,5
- New Adidas Original Womens STAN SMITH BOLD WHIITE S32266 US W 5.5-7.5 TAKSE AU
- Nike Air Max Thea KJCRD Size 4.5 (uk) BNIB
- Polo Ralph Lauren Jermain Size 10D US Leather shoes Sneaker Aviator Navy Men's.
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.