NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Cole Haan Men's Dark Brown Cranston Chelsea Ankle Boots 8.5M
- women Mia Anja shoes De Mule color brown Natural size 37 EU 6 US
- Johnston & Murphy Mens Wallace Chukka Boot Taupe Water Resistant Suede 11.5
- Mens Business Leisure Rhinestone Metal Pointed Toe Side Zip Leather Ankle Boots
- NEW PLANET SHOES PORTIA WOMENS LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
- Nine West Women's INGRAMM Leather Ankle Boot
- Propét Women's Cameo Loafer Flat Tan 9 M US
- SHOES CLARKS 26127201 TRIFRI LACE BLACK
- Ted Baker Ladies Ankle Boots
- Adidas B75826 Women Pure boost GO W Running shoes white purple red Sneakers
- Armani Collezioni Leather Penny Loafers Slip-on shoes Bordeaux uk 9 eu 43
- BRANDNEW RENVY Black size 7 Black suede gold Studded heel
- Dansko Women's Sonja Cabrio Leather Clog, Black, 38 EU 7.5-8 B(M) US
- Genuine Leather Buckle Dress shoes Handmade Oxfords Casual Formal Leather Boots
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.