NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- MENS PAJAR TUSCAN INSULATED WATERPROOF DUCK TOE WINTER BOOTS leather snow fur pc
- NEW PAUL GREEN Brown Leather Suede Low Heel Loafers 4 1 2 UK 7 US Austria
- NWOB CAPARROS sz 10 mushroom beige metallic strappy heels
- Roper Men's Honey Bun Horseshoes Classic Original Boot - 09-020-0350-0799 BR
- Sperry F160 372 shoes shoes Man Sample Case Sample Eu 42
- WMNS.NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V FG ID (872796-997) WMNS.SZ. 8.5 BLACK-HOT PINK
- Vince Camuto Women's Vessinta Wedge Sandal - Choose SZ color
- AD506 CRUZ shoes brown leather women ankle boots EU 35,EU 40,EU 41
- BY941 MOMA schuhe grey leder damen stiefeletten EU 37
- Diesel Men's S-Clever Low-Sneakers - Choose SZ color
- Jimmy Choo Ivory Clue Wedding shoes 37.5
- Mens Green Full Braces Waist Height Wellingtons Waders
- Nike Air Max Deluxe AJ7831-401 Photo bluee Wolf Grey
- Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Vara Logo Pumps New bluesh gold Size 6 Patent Leather
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.