NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- AC473 MBT shoes pink textile women sneakers EU 37
- BADGLEY MISCHKA Barby Womens Heeled Sandals Ivory 9 US 7 UK
- ROBERTO SERPENTINI m2 Black Soft Leather Slipper Moccasins Loafers 42 US 9
- SPERRY Men's A O 2-Eye Washable Boat shoes
- Windsor Smith Décolleté Roar Black Suede black
- Chloe Lauren Scallop Flats Sz 5 Authentic Grey
- Dyeables Women's Amy Platform Sandal Champagne Glitter Sandals
- Gianmarco Lorenzi Stiefel - 37 - dunkelgrey - anthrazit - neu mit Karton
- Kenneth Cole New York Men's Design 10611 Oxford - Choose SZ color
- Merrell Vesper Lattice Ebony Comfort Sandal Women's sizes 5 and 9 NEW
- New Balance WTNTRRL1 Fuelcore NITREL Laufschuhe Sneaker Running B6 66 Gr. 37,5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.