NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Premium Ranger NPS Made in England Petrol Rub Off 3Eye Steelcap NS043-X1S337PETR
- Shabbies Amsterdam Mules 152020011 off White
- Vaneli Womens Size 11.5 Narrow FC-313 Low Heel Dress Pump Cork Striped Rainbow
- Adidas Questar Rise Ortholite Float Sneaker Schuh black,white Gr.47 1 3 (UK12)
- Authentic New Prada Perforated Wingtip Motif Calf Leather shoes,UK9.5 US10.5
- Clarks Kalden Edge, Men’s Lace-Up Black (Black Leather) 10.5 UK .
- Emporio Armani Men's Grey Suede Lace Up shoes - Size 10
- Fear Of God FOG Essentials x Converse Chuck 70 White Cream Natural Size 12
- J-3292170 New Brioni Brown Leather Sneaker HiTop shoes US 6 Marked 5
- Men G.H. Bass Usa Leather Classic Dress shoes Loafer 70-10112 Conner British Tan
- New 1st Quality Allen Edmonds Stratton 14 B black
- Nike Men's Air Presto Fly shoes Trainers 908019 200 UK 8
- Reebok Mens Workout Plus Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
- Skechers Skech Air Atlas Mistlyn Mens Black Textile Athletic Training shoes
- The shoe surgeon jordan 1 fragment NIKE CASUAL SHOES SNEAKERS MEN 26.5CM US8.5
- Adidas AQ8454_11 adidas Mens Equipment Running Support Grey Black-White Wool SZ
- Balance Women's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, Black, 5 D US
- Clarks Originals Wallabee Dark Ochre Suede Casual shoes UK 9
- Dries Van Noten Brown Suede Cut Out Pointed Toe Boho WesternPumps Size 37.5 7.5
- Gola Ridgerunner High Country Club Edition Black Size 9 US Trail Hiking shoes
- Kenneth Cole New York, Deportivos de Moda womenes, size 37 EU 6US
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.