NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- ECCO Womens Soft 5 Sneaker Oxford 6-- Pick SZ color.
- Irregular Choice Women's Ascot Closed Toe Heels White (White T) 7.5 UK
- Melissa Twist A W Collection 2019 Vegan shoes Slide Fashion Sandals
- NEW DEALERS JOHN DEERE 4283 MENS SIZE 8 M DARK BROWN WATERPROOF PULL-ON BOOT
- Nike Merurial Vapor 12 Elite Neymar Fg M AO3126-170 Calzado de fútbol
- Robert Wayne Bottes color brown Dark Taupe size 41.5 EU 8 US
- Steve Madden Men's Melded Chukka Boot
- Toe Warmers Womens Voyageur Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 10.0 Z3i
- Adidas D Lillard 3 Mens Basketball Trainers Court Low-Top shoes Sneakers bluee
- Air Jordan Retro 8 Bugs Bunny Size 13
- BS615 ZENITH shoes bluee suede men elegant buckle autumn-winter leather le
- Cynthia Rowley Womens 287-Debut Pointed Toe Classic Pumps, Black White, Size 8.0
- Fiesso Men's Black Leather Silver Metal Toe Skull Slip on Dress shoes FI 6907
- James Perse SALINA CROSS FRONT NYLON SLIDE SANDALS Sz 7 msrp 425
- Mens Alligator Print Leather Lace up Metal Toe Formal Dress Business shoes boots
- New Balance Men's URGEV2 Running shoes - Choose SZ color
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.