NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- EXC COND Clarks Originals Wallabee Men's Black Leather Crepe Sole Oxfords - 12
- JESSICA SIMPSON ELENORE black short booties w spikes sz. 9 M
- Men punk winter Genuine Leather boots Ankle Boots Lace Up rock Cowhide boots
- NEW Men ROCKY MUDSOX Insulated MossyOak Infinity Camo Scent IQ Rubber Boots 4786
- Nike Women's Downshifter 8 Running shoes Black Casual shoes Walking 908994-001
- Ros Hommerson Women's Marissa Leather Sandals
- Stuart Weitzman Bolshoi Glitter Flats size 40
- TECHNICA Women's Brown Pony Hair Fur Winter Apres Ski Snow Boots Size 39 Euc
- 700 Bally Ascar bluee Green Leather Suede Sneakers size US 10.5 Made In
- All Star ox canvas red XM9696
- British Walker Collection Birmingham Men's Brown Leather Suede 62711-6
- CONVERSE ZAPATILLA MODA HOMBRE STAR PLAYER - OX GRBL
- Frye Jones Double Monk Black Leather Casual Dress Strap Oxfords shoes size 7
- Keen Men's Uneek Casual Fishing Beach Sandals 1020777 Black HNB Size 12
- Mens Leather Metal Dector Wedding Rhinestone Loafers Dress Pumps shoes Floral
- N.Y.L.A. Size 6.5 M Bravery Black Leather Knee High Boots New Womens shoes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.