NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Air Max 95 97 BW TN Gr.40,5 SUPER ZUSTAND LEDER black UK 6,5
- PUMA Womens Trainers Glacier Grey Suede Classic Embroidery Lace Up Casual shoes
- Skechers Ladies Slip On Trainers Propel 14170
- Vince Camuto Pelda Black Womens shoes Size 5 M Boots MSRP 179
- WOMEN'S RED MULTI DR.MARTENS PAGE BOOTS SIZE UK 7
- Base London ECLIPSE Mens Casual Lace Up Suede Retro Sports Trainers Navy Bordo
- Bogs Men's Johnny Chukka II - Black - 11.5
- Columbia Men's Peakfreak Venture Waterproof Wide Hiking shoes - Choose SZ color
- Florsheim Men's Welles Black Calf
- Keen Men's Targhee II Gargoyle Midnight Navy
- Mens Leather Lace Up Wedding Carved Brogue Leather Oxfords Formal shoes Vogue sz
- New Balance Men's NYC Zantev3 Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Nike SB Dunk High - Skunk
- Rockport Men's Essential Details Waterproof Apron Toe Tan Antique Leather
- shoes Lacoste Novas Size 11 Uk Code 7-37SMA0041082 -9M
- 897992-100 Jordan Trunner LX Running shoes White Pure Platinum Sizes 8-12 NIB
- VALLEgreen CIABATTE men MORBIDO PLANTARE IN PELLE black MODA GIOVANE n. 40
- ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 10 Mint Lavender Turq Women's Running shoes - Size 6.5 NWOB
- Clarks Bowman Peak Mens Black Leather Casual Dress Lace Up Boots shoes
- Easy Street Women's Nightingale Strappy Sandal Red Lamy Polyurethane Strappy
- Ganter Men's Lace-Up shoes 7,5 H 41 1 2 Low shoes Leather Brown for Insoles New
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.