NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2019 Sexy High Slim Heel Ankle Boots Rhinestone Party Lace Up shoes Open Toe Hot
- Asics X Ubiq GT Cool Nightshade Size 12
- Clarks Originals Desert Trek Black Mens Suede Lace-up Desert shoes
- ECCO Women's Shape 75 Round Mary Jane Dress Pump
- Spirit Lucchese Alexis Riding COWBOY WESTERN HARNESS BRN SUEDE LEATHER BootS 6 M
- Wolky Seamy-Slide, Clog, Circles nubuck, Denim 0625012-820
- Geox Respira Women's Comfort Walking Sport shoes Taupe US 11 UK 8 EU 42 New Rare
- Ladies Carvella Comfort Tan Leather Loafers
- Men's Vagabond shoesmakers Harvey 4463-040 Ankle Boots in Brown
- NEW Guess Women's Bari Flat Suede Sandal Fringe Gladiator 7.5 Wow
- Nike Womens Roshe Two Flyknit Running Trainers 844929 Sneakers shoes 200
- Rag & Bone Back Zip Suede Booties Tan Women Sz 37.5 EUR 2529
- SEXY STIVALETTI FRANGE tacco 15 dal 35 al 41 silver zip plateau shoes CLUB
- TOD'S women shoes Pink suede high-top sneaker with fringes and tassels
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||V 1969 Italia|
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.