NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- EUC MEPHISTO BLACK SLIP ON Womens SIZE US 6.5 M
- Jeffrey Campbell x Free People Suede Lace Up Hierro Heels Light bluee Suede
- Men Lace Up Side Zip Motorcycle Ankle Boots Outdoor Hiking Comfort Leather shoes
- NEW Manolo Blahnik GATI 105 Black Suede Shearling FUR Mid Calf Boots shoes 40.5
- Nike Women's Air Max Sequent 4 (AO4486-003) Running shoes Sneakers Trainers
- Roper Performance Slip On Womens 601 Slip-On- Choose SZ color.
- Stuart Weitzman Backdraft Women's Wedge High Heel Sandals Evening 8.5 M Silver
- Twisted X Boots Men's MHY0011 Hooey Brown White Cowboy Boots
- Adidas Originals Continental 80's Navy Fashion Sneakers,shoes B41670 Men's
- Aquazzura Belgravia gold Lace-up Espadrilles 39.5 9.5 420
- Bruno Magli Mens Alvar Wingtip Oxford Black Leather Dress shoes 12 NEW IN BOX
- CROCKETT & JONES VINTAGE DERBY – BROWN SUEDE - UK 6.5 – ROMSEY - EXCELLENT COND
- Frye melissa button short ankle riding boots new
- KEEN Newport H2O US 13 EU 47 Navy Hiking Walking Sandals Water Mens shoes
- MENS LEATHER SMART OFFICE WEDDING SHOES PARTY TASSEL SHOE GREY SIZE 10.5 UK
- NEW BALANCE 1260 M1260GB7, Men Sizes 9.5-10 Wide (2E), Energy Lime Black NEW
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.