NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 Satin Bred Black University Red 136027-006 7.5-12
- Rockport Charson Lace Up Mens Lace-Up Boot,Black,11.5 W US
- US 4-11 Women Ankle Boots High heel Pointy toe Lace up Stilletos Casual Fashion
- Via Spiga 7.5 M Patrice Black Leather Gladiator Sandals New Womens shoes NWOB
- L.K Bennett Amika red cream raffia platform Mary Jane peep toe pumps UK 6 EU 39
- Donald J Pliner Daun Silver Womens shoes Size 8 M Sandals MSRP 198
- Franco Sarto Women's Aziza Dress Pumps, Grey Suede, 12 M
- Adidas Mens Originals STAN SMITH WP SHOES B37872 Waterproof CORE BLACK CARBON a1
- Australie Luxy Collective Confortable Hirsute Cuir Suédé Designer Bottes Hiver 5
- Kurt Geiger London Black High Heels Size 2 EU 35 Britton Bond Court shoes New
- Authentic PRADA Pumps Strap Black Size 6 Women's Good Condition Rank A
- SCHUTZ Women's Zilu Slide Sandal, Toasted, 6.5 M US
- 30670 TWIN-SET SIMONA BARBIERI BALLERINE women BEIGE WOMEN'S BEIGE BALLERINA
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 10 US
- Base London ORTIZ Mens Leather Casual Buckle Biker Moto Ankle Boots Waxy Black
- Cody James Dan Post Mens Leather Western Cowboy Boots Brown BBM001 Sz 10 1 2 EE
- women Charles by Charles David Bottes color blue Navy size 37.5 EU 6.5 US
- Inov-8 Roadclaw 275 V2 Road Running shoes, Women's Size 8.5, Grey Teal
- MASTRODOMENICO damen schuhe handmade in Turquoise positano thong sandal
- NEW Caterpillar CAT Men's Affront Oxford in Honey Reset, 9-MED - FREE SHIPPING
- NIKE Air Max Mens Unisex 2016 Trainers shoes sizes uk 6 - 11
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.