NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men’s COLE HAAN Zerogrand Black Leather Wingtips Sz 10
- New Balance 247 Men's Suede Tan Mrl247wt
- Nike Son Of Force 807242-770 shoes men sport loisir brun mi-hautes
- Rockport Perth Boat shoes Padded Leather Classic Casual Smart Loafers Mens
- Silvano Lattanzi 4,800 NIB Brown Suede Wingtip Brogue Dress shoes 8.5 IT 9.5 US
- VGUC Robert Clergerie Barneys New York Women's Sz 6B Stylish goldenrod Pumps MS
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Dolores Black Ankle Booties Size 39
- Asics Womens Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running shoes Lightweight
- Clarks Mens leather Gore-Tex shoes size 14 M
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.