NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 8M SPERRY TOP SIDER MARIS gold PYTHON PRINT WEDGE SLIP ON OPEN TOE SHOES
- Nike Mens Air Force 1 Mid'07 Trainers Black (315123-001)
- Rip Curl Ultimate Leather Tan 39 EU (6 US 5 UK)
- Softinos Smooth Leather, Zapato para women P900463005-NOU463SOF
- Walking Cradles Elite Mate 14 Womens Boots Brown 7.5 US 5.5 UK
- Asics Gelsaga Sou 1191A112020 grey halbschuhe
- Clark Originals Men's Desert London shoes Olive Suede Upper Casual Smart
- DSQUARED2 BOOTS MADE IN ITALY AMAZING COWBOY
- Geox Women's D Felicity D High Boots, Brown C0013, 7 UK
- Ladies Clarks Stylish Peep Toe Heeled Sandals Orabella Iris
- MENS LEATHER WORK SAFETY SHOES TRAINERS STEEL TOE CAP COFRA PUERTA S3 SRC
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.