NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- New MANITOBAH Mukluks Vibram Sole Women's Winter Boots Size 6 with COA Red White
- Nine West Women's Farfalla Synthetic Wedge Sandal
- Rockport Men's Redemption Road Waterproof Moc Toe Boot 100% Leather Rubber Sole
- Sneakers Miu Miu Women - Glitter (5E076BGLITTER1)
- Waldläufer Helli, Dynamic-Sohle, Denver (Nubuck Leather), Black Silver, Width H
- Womens Stiletto High Heel Pointy Toe Casual Slip On Party Runway Spring shoes
- Authentic Baldinini Leather Italian Designer Sandals New Collection Green
- BOTINES HOMBRE MENS SHOES FLUCHOS black BLACK PIEL size SIZE 43 Ref.9143
- Dr. Scholl's shoes Women's Double Boot - Choose SZ color
- Hotter Leather Navy shoes Size 6 Euro 39
- Merrell Women's City Leaf Chelsea Snow Boot, - Choose SZ color
- Nike Air Max 98 - Pumice Plum Chalk Summit White - All Sizes 640744-200
- Roper Men's Paxton Faux Gator Slip on shoes - Round Toe - 09-020-1750-2098 BR
- STIVALI shoes women SCHOLL THERISIA PELLE black TACCO ALTO CERNIERA FONDO GOMMA
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Size 10 Black Heels New Womens shoes
- Dune Ladies MYLOW Two Part Block Heel Sandal in Leopard
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.