NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- NEW FRYE Ilana Shootie Boot Women’s 9.5 Cashew Italian Oiled Suede MSRP 278
- Nike Roshe Two Hi Flyknit Womens Boots shoes All Sizes New
- Rockport Men's Marshall Chukka Chukka Boot - Choose SZ color
- Steve Madden Womens Tala Nubuck Open Toe Ankle Booties shoes BHFO 5122
- TOD'S MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW blueE B85
- ADIDAS CONSORTIUM KANYE WEST POWERPHASE CALABASAS EDITION SIZE 10.5 BOOST NMD
- ASH ASCOOL Sapphire Royal bluee Wedge Sneakers
- shoes GALLIANO Homme brown Cuir naturel G4573CALFTM
- Converse One Star CC Pro OX BLACK WHITE MEN SIZE 13 LEATHER 159700C
- FRYE 73590 Womens Brielle Zip Peep Bootie Boot 6- Choose SZ color.
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL women SCARPA DECOLTE PIZZO TACCO ALTO ART. FOXY-WOOD F0158
- Men’s shoes MADE IN ITALY Leather Brogues Oxford bluee Wedding Luxury Derby UK 8
- New Balance 420 Re-Engineered Beige Off White Men's MRL420DB SZ 7
- Nike DUNK LOW PRO SB Game Royal White Bright Mango Discounted (415) Men's shoes
- Reebok BS8032 Mens Yourflex Train T Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Skechers Elite Flex Hartnell Men's Sneakers Fitness shoes Bkgy
- TORY BURCH Ashton Leather Sandal Cork Wedge Patent Navy Royal Tan Sz 8.5 325
- AA4084-002 MENS NIKE AIR MAX FLAIR
- B Brian Atwood Natural Snake-Print Pumps Leather Platform shoes 6.5 Slingback 37
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.