NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- 2019 Sexy High Slim Heel Ankle Boots Rhinestone Party Lace Up shoes Open Toe Hot
- Asics X Ubiq GT Cool Nightshade Size 12
- Clarks Originals Desert Trek Black Mens Suede Lace-up Desert shoes
- ECCO Women's Shape 75 Round Mary Jane Dress Pump
- Spirit Lucchese Alexis Riding COWBOY WESTERN HARNESS BRN SUEDE LEATHER BootS 6 M
- Wolky Seamy-Slide, Clog, Circles nubuck, Denim 0625012-820
- FRYE JANET D RING BLACK OXFORD SHOES LOAFERS MOCCASINS SIZE 7.5M
- Keen Women's Aphlex Waterproof shoes, Raven Gargoyle, Size 10.5
- Merrell Men's Encore Rexton Ac+ Clog - Choose SZ color
- New Mens Red Wing Garegemen Oxford shoes - Chocolate Chaparral - size 9D
- Nine West Women's Xoanna Suede Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Puma Women's Mega Nrgy Heather Knit shoes Running Sneakers Pick A Size Grey
- Sebago Ketch Mens Footwear Slip Ons - Total Brown Oily Waxed Leather All Sizes
- The North Face Womens Cryos Hiking Boots Vibram Calfskin Italian Leather SZ 10.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.