NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Wmns Air Max Lunar1 BR Breeze hyper Punch Black Action Red US_7.5 Eur 38.5
- Reebok Zoku Runner Ultraknit Multicolor Sneaker women
- Skechers Women's Dreamstep-Enliven Fashion Sneaker
- Vans Sneakers Sk-8 Hi Mte Dx Pink Yellow Multicolour Multicolor
- Women's pointy toes slip on blingbling sequin party wedding formal shoes bridals
- Ash 470094 Womens AS-Nak Arms Sneaker 38EU (8 US)- Choose SZ color.
- Baffin Men's Tundra Snow Boot Black Waterproof
- DC shoes Kalis Lite shoes - Black & Red - Mens shoes
- JORDAN Men's Deep Burgundy Grey Flight 97 Sneakers 654265 Sz 8.5 130 NWOB
- New Balance 574 shoes women Scarpa WL574CID blue Womens Classics Traditionnels
- NIB Romika Citylight 87 Mary Jane Leather shoes Elephant Taupe Womens Sz 38
- REEBOK Pyer Moss Chalk Ivory Daytona Experiment Suede Sneakers shoes - 7
- TOD'S Womens Driving Penny Loafers 7.5 Moccasins Black Leather shoes Flats
- Nightclub Womens Sexy Ankle Boots Platform Stage Dance High Heels shoes Stiletto
- MARCO TOZZI Women's 2-2-24400-22 Ankle Strap Heels Pink (pink Comb 596) 5 UK
- BS357 INUOVO shoes brown strass suede women sandals slip-on or pull-on spring-s
- Paul Green Mindy Black Leather Sandals Size AU 3 5.5 355
- Nike Vapor Speed Turf 833408 010 Football Trainers Black US Size 8.5
- Asics Hyper LD 5 Womens Track & Field shoes (B) (3034)
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.