NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- BCBG BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens Madison Rubber Knee Rain Boot shoes, Black, US 10
- Converse All Star Low Chuck Taylor Leather Black Mono Trainers Size UK 3 - 12
- FLORENCE KOOLJMAN Boots Suede Flexible Purple Small Heels T 4.5 37.5
- JUSTIN DEAKIN NEW WOMEN'S JESSIE ANKLE BOOTS 3UK
- Men's Jordan Ultra Fly 2 Low Basketball shoes AH8110 007
- New sz 9.5 40 Fendi Brown Leather Pony Hair Ankle Wedge Chelse Heel Boot shoes
- Nike Air Max 1 Men's Trainers, Size UK 9 EUR 44
- PUMA Men's Mega Nrgy Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- shoes ADIDAS Man Sneakers BEIGE Fabric,Natural leather B37955
- Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Men's Design 30135 Chelsea Boot - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Originals Men's Sneakers Campus BZ0086
- Allen Edmonds BOULDER Driving Mocs 12 D Navy Brown (664)
- Brand New w Box Antonio Maurizi Lace Up shoes in Leather Brown for Men Size US 8
- CONVERSE ONE STAR OX NUBUCK SOBA YELLOW ASH GREY 153718C SZ 11.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.