NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Nike Wmns Air Max 93 women casual kicks NEW white sport turbo black 307167-100
- Reebok x Melody Ehsani Freestyle Hi Women's Sneakers (Red Rush Chalk Black)
- Skechers Women's D'Lites Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Vans SK8-Hi Women's Birch True White A38GE0UE
- Womens Pointy Toe Leather over the knee high Boots slim Heels shoes grace UK SZ
- Article No Men's 0502 Casual Suede Sneakers Light Pastel Grey Size 10 M
- Badgley Mischka Women's Witney Pump, Black, 8.5 M US
- DC Pure High-Top WC shoes - White bluee NEW DC Mens High Top Trainers
- HOKA ONE ONE VANQUISH 3 NAVY SPRING BUD RUNNING SHOES, US 7 EUR 38 2 3 NWT
- Mephisto Women's Orthopedic Brown Leather Comfort shoes Size 10
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Pure Platinum Black-Dark Grey AO1023-003 Sz 11
- Rockport Womens Total Motion 20mm Lazer Cutout Ballet 8(B)- Pick SZ color.
- Valentino Garavani Rockstud Rolling Nude Small Kitten Heels Size 36 3
- New Roberto Cavalli Metallic purplec Leather shoes Size 37 US 7
- Diesel Mens S-Titann Y01266 Sneakers High Top P1117 Black White Size EUR 40
- ARA Women's Mantova-st Boots Black (black 60) 8 UK
- Nine West Women's IBYN Suede Heeled Sandal
- NIKE LUNARGLIDE+4 RUNNING GREY RED PURPLE 524977-013 black green white 5 6 7 8
- Fly London Womens Limo259fly Open Toe Sandals Black (Black) 6 UK
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.