NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Men's shoes Geremia discount. - 60%no. 605-4971 Velour taupe Col. Brown
- New Rock Boots Unisexe Punk Gothic Bottes - Style 8122 S5 silveré
- Occident Women Cow Leather Round Toe Lace Up Rivet sneaker Board sports shoes sz
- RUBY SHOO IRIS Sage Heeled SHOES 7 Floral White Pink WEDDING OCCASION
- Sperry Women's Crest Creeper CVO Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Woman’s New Converse Uk 7 Euro 40
- Women’s asics shoes gel lyte iii ice bluee size 7.5 us new with box
- AE653 MOMA shoes brown cuero women botines EU 37
- Belstaff Womens Astel Suede Block Heel Ankle Booties shoes BHFO 9027
- Donald J Pliner Sport-I-Que High Heel Boots Sz 6 - Leopard Print Leather Suede
- Jimmy Choo purple 110 Crystal Sandals Size 9 ( )
- NEW CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR '70 SNEAKERBOOTS 162351C Bold Mandarin Gore Tex Pack
- Nike Air Max Plus Premium Volt Black Silver Grey Sneaker Trainers shoes Tuned TN
- Sam Edelman Womens Hilty Leather Pointed Toe Ankle, Black Suede, Size 8.0 u8OU
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.