NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Tod's Dee Laccetto Black Patent Leather Ballet Flats size 35.5 Womens made
- Alden Men's Indy Boot 405 Brown Cowhide 10.5 D - 577
- Carolina Men's 6 Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot CA3537 Black Work Boots
- Dr martens camo millerain canvas khaki
- Grinders Herald CS Black 14 Hole Men's Ladies Safety Steel Toe Boots
- Hochwertige Outdoorstiefel Gr. 43 - Jagdstiefel Wanderstiefel Lederstiefel
- LUXUS PRADA SNEAKER SCHUHE 4E3058 black NEU 10,5 44,5 45
- New Balance Wl420 Classic 70's Running Womens Indigo Canvas & Synthetic Trainers
- Nike air max 1 essential mens trainers 537383 022 sneakers shoes
- PUMA Men's Ignite Evoknit Fade Cross-Trainer shoes
- Sesto Meucci Womens gemini Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals, Black, Size 10.5 U7F5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.