NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Bruetting Women’s Countdown High Rise Hiking shoes 3 UK
- Easy Spirit Womens Karin Leather Closed Toe, Black Black Leather, Size 6.5
- Kenneth Cole New York men Stiefel black Groesse 10 US 44 EU
- New Bugatti Men's shoes Low shoes Lace up Trainers Leather shoes
- Nine West Women's Sandor Knee High Boot
- SIZE 3 PURPLE HUNTER WELLIES GLOSS WOMENS WINTER RUBBER BOOTS KNEE HIGH NEW
- Stivale FABI 1965 AKANA in pelle black - shoes women
- Women's Ladies Occident Occident Match color Round Toe Block Boots Vogue shoes
- Steve Madden LINQS Womens Boots Quilted Platform Sneaker Wedges Black UK6
- Dansko Ann Womens Flat -- Choose SZ color.
- Basket pour femme GEOX D SFINGE, color black
- MEN'S JORDAN JUMPMAN PRO QUICK 932687-010 ALL BLACK MSRP 130.00 NEW IN BOX
- Wave Sky 2 Men's Running shoes J1GC180203 A 18U
- Giorgio Armani X1S015 Ankle Strap Espadrilles Sandals 091, blueette, 6 US 36 EU
- VINCE Cynthia2 Espadrille Oxfords, Cream, 4 UK
- Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite Pro Cup Triple White Ice AJ3664-100 mens size 9.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.