NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Ecco Biom Lite 80200359503 Green
- ImacTex Mens 3 Eye Leisure Water Resistant Walking shoes ALL SIZES
- Marco Tozzi Women's Slip-Ons Slip shoes Summer 24709-32 412 Beige New
- New Balance WSD400P3 Womens WSD400V1 Track shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Nike LeBron X John Elliot Icon size 44,5 EU
- Revenge X Storm Neon Green Size 4 LA pop Up
- Stacy Adams Fashion Wyn Cap Toe Casual Black Side Zipper Sneaker Boot 53432-001
- Tredters Womens major Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 12.0 EMeA
- Adidas Original Runner W PK Grey Grey White BY8762 Sneakers Limited SZ 4-11
- Allen Edmonds Naples Men's Brown Leather Loafers Moc Toe Tassel Dress shoes 10 M
- Bottines Boots Tout Cuir brown Made in IT 44 FR 45 TBE
- CONVERSE Chuck Taylor All Star II Contrast Sneakers shoes Mens Original All Size
- FRANCO SARTO LEATHER PAMMY BOOTS-COGNAC BROWN-ZIPPER BUCKLE-SIZE 6.5
- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Guadalupe Black Box Western heeled boot with buckles
- Mens Brithsh pointy toe dress ankle boots Genuine leather formal business shoes
- black Giardini bajas zapatillas de deporte de las womenes P805231D 505 P18s
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.